Name: Satoshi Nakamoto
Position: Creator of Bitcoin
Persional Website/blog: You can find all previously written information here
It is unknown if he is involved in any project now
The pioneer of digital money and the incredible unknown maker of Bitcoin, is a big mystery inside and outside of the Bitcoin community. In 2008, he distributed a paper (Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System),
which depicted the utilization and points of interest of the shared system. He proposed a decentralized cash which at last brought about the formation of the blockchain.
- is either a person or a group, some even suggest that Samsung, Toshiba, Nakamichi, and Motorola together created Bitcoin, as you can tell from their names
- It is believed that Satoshi Nakamoto owns 1 million bitcoins (or more) which makes him multi-billionaire
- No one knows who Satoshi is and let’s not guess. You can read about notable people who theoreticaly can be Satoshi.
- Although he didn’t invent the concept of digital currency, Satoshi Nakamoto created both Bitcoin and blockchain (by innovating on the work of those who came before them). He also founded Bitcointalk.org (the popular cryptocurrency forum used after bitcoin.sourceforge.net stopped being used to discuss Bitcoin development back in November 2009)
- B-money was an early proposal created by Wei Dai in 1998 for an "anonymous, distributed electronic cash system". Satoshi Nakamoto referenced b-money when creating Bitcoin. It probably was his insperation.
- If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry